Photobucket"

Monday, February 2, 2009


Greetings

Yana, Ikanspa tagged me =l
and im supposed to spill out 16 things about myself

16 things about me?

1) I always start and end my day with a warm cup of tea

2) I love anything with 2 wheels under the sun

3) I get sick(flu) if i skip my morning shower

4) I hate being framed than anything else in this world, so dont!

5) Tell me something is interesting, and i will no longer find it interesting

6) I love to be with my friends and families, Cracking jokes and just chatting along

7) I wont take revenge over jokes and pranks, not the slightest bit. I'll smile in admiring the effort

8) In anything and everything, dont initiate me for i get all hyped out when you get me involve in everything once im initiated

9) I love going to places thats nice and new thats not crowded of course

10) I have a very strong role model i would want to immitate, and thats RUMI

11) I cant eat any meal that is not accompanied with an egg (A must/compulsory/wajib)

12) Amaze me with kindness and i'll love you more than anything else

13) I will never do things that i dislike at all, only to do it when i am liking it

14) I will get very strong and always will with 2 things, love and Faith

15) I love to do things that many ordinary people would fear not to do. I just hate the way people think and behave, damn boring people

16) I will love madness and insane thinking, it get me laughing

the last time i checked,
This are all very true to me in every sentence and word

16 people to do?

You, who takes the time to read everything above..

;)




Geared with Love-
Monday, February 02, 2009



DISClaimer

Esctacy
Love Always Grows

READ & WRITE



Who I Am


Photobucket


Muhammad As Suhaimi
September 29th 1989
Malay/Muslim
Republic Polytechnic.
Young Muslim

His Princess =*



Photobucket

Thoughts




A Thousand miles begins with little steps

Smile A wonderful Smile, for they are the best of languages

Beauty is the only thing we have and to dissociate Beauty and to retard them is unforgivable




Thoughts in Melody








Exits


My Sweetheart

NurYati

Siblings

Norhani
Nurul Aklin

Sahabat

Hanis
Izudin
Ridhaus
Saiful
Zahran

RP MCG

Abang Johnny
Aidil
Ain
Ain DK
Ain Selatra
Amin
Aneeyshia
Asmin
Asri
Asri Razali
AsSuhaimi
Atie
Atiqah
Azhar
Azri
Azrina
Azuraa
Badriah
Dian Farini
Diyana
Ekin
Ezzah
Fadilah
Fairuza
Faizah
Fatin
Fatin Amalia
Hafizah
Huda
Husniyah
Idayu
Jaja
Jannah
Jasman
Kamirah
Khairunnisa
Kholique
Lokman
Moon
Maimanah
Maryam
Naquiah
Nadiah
Niezza
Raudah
Razan
Rohani
Shafiqa
Suriyani
Wan
Wardha Said
Wirni Asyura
Yana
Zulazmie

JWSS

CinLee
Shafiqah

E56h

Aruna Yogendiran
Fidah
KiranJeet
Nanthini
Sabita

W15L

Wardha

RakanKu

Khairul Afnan



CREDITS(=


designer
designerr
dafont


Tuned In