Photobucket"

Sunday, April 8, 2007


Another one of the list of questions

1.The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
Do I even have lots of phone Calls?

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
haha, I dont think so. Coz I dont use cart

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
With Those I know, Im more of a talker

4. Do you take compliments well?
yea

5. Do you play Sudoku?
nope, I dont like forcing my brain for that

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
1st thing I will do is to laugh at myself and yea might survive

7 . Do you like to ride horses?
if you give me the chance I would love that

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
nope, always with my dad and mum

9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Cycling my neighbourhood

10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, what would you do?
Pursue? Ill run yea

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
yea im fine with that, they are still humans

13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Pursue or be pursued, it does not matter

15. Do any songs make you cry?
not to such extent

16. Are you continuing your education?
yea hopefully

17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
I shot live crabs before. It was fun till dad scolded me for that.

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would grab?
haha, it did happen. I would grab the water to fight

19. How often do u read books?
I don’t read at all

20. Do u think more about the past, present or future?
present and the future

21. What is ur favorite children's book?
Thomas and the tank egine

22. What color are ur eyes?Black and white

23. How tall are u?1.81m

24. Where is ur dream house located?
heaven

27. Have u ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Im not so much into photos

30. Where was the furthest place u travelled?
KL

32. Do u like mustard?
It have to go with some nice food

33. Do u prefer to sleep or eat?
this thing I dont care so much

34. Do u look more like ur mom or dad?
My mum

35. How long does it take u in d shower?
10 min is the max, depending on the rush level

36. Can u do a split?
Haha, nopes

39. What did u do for New Year?
New Year dosent mean anything to me

40. Do u think The Grudge was scary?
I never watch movies

41. Do u own a camera phone?
Nope, I do not need a camera, my phone is more than enough

42. Was ur mom a cheerleader?
She used to be in NCC

43. What's the last letter of ur first name?
Might as well ask me my full name.

44. How many hours of sleep do u get a night?
Depends on my dream, whatever I dream, when its over I will wake up

45. Do u like care bears?
Care bears? nope

46. What do u buy at the movies?
I buy entertainment.

47. Do u know how to play poker?
I dont play this kind of game

48. Do you wear ur seatbelt?
Unless somebody ask me to I wont

49. How many meals do u eat a day?
Depends on the food level,and my mood level

50. Is ur tongue pierced?
no

51. Do u always read bulletins?
Whatever that interest me I wil read

52. Do u like funny or serious people better?
Fun and funny

For some reason, i dont know what happened to the numbering.
but it does not matter.




Geared with Love-
Sunday, April 08, 2007



DISClaimer

Esctacy
Love Always Grows

READ & WRITE



Who I Am


Photobucket


Muhammad As Suhaimi
September 29th 1989
Malay/Muslim
Republic Polytechnic.
Young Muslim

His Princess =*



Photobucket

Thoughts




A Thousand miles begins with little steps

Smile A wonderful Smile, for they are the best of languages

Beauty is the only thing we have and to dissociate Beauty and to retard them is unforgivable




Thoughts in Melody








Exits


My Sweetheart

NurYati

Siblings

Norhani
Nurul Aklin

Sahabat

Hanis
Izudin
Ridhaus
Saiful
Zahran

RP MCG

Abang Johnny
Aidil
Ain
Ain DK
Ain Selatra
Amin
Aneeyshia
Asmin
Asri
Asri Razali
AsSuhaimi
Atie
Atiqah
Azhar
Azri
Azrina
Azuraa
Badriah
Dian Farini
Diyana
Ekin
Ezzah
Fadilah
Fairuza
Faizah
Fatin
Fatin Amalia
Hafizah
Huda
Husniyah
Idayu
Jaja
Jannah
Jasman
Kamirah
Khairunnisa
Kholique
Lokman
Moon
Maimanah
Maryam
Naquiah
Nadiah
Niezza
Raudah
Razan
Rohani
Shafiqa
Suriyani
Wan
Wardha Said
Wirni Asyura
Yana
Zulazmie

JWSS

CinLee
Shafiqah

E56h

Aruna Yogendiran
Fidah
KiranJeet
Nanthini
Sabita

W15L

Wardha

RakanKu

Khairul Afnan



CREDITS(=


designer
designerr
dafont


Tuned In